A little confusion is expected when the haze of 1:30 a.m. rolls around, and you're scrambling for last call. But there's one little spot in the Fan where the disorientation may set in most: Are you at Buddy's or Curbside? Here's a way to tell the difference:
325 N. Robinson St.
1. Closer to the North Pole.
2. Younger crowd dancing on booth seats.
3. Better odds for "accidental" dry-hump.
4. The place to go for natural disasters.
5. Higher percentage of dudes.*
*Dudes defined as baseball-cap-and-shorts.
2525 Hanover Ave.
1. Khakis are pleated rather than flat-front.
3. "We have bingo." Cary Allen
4. Neon sign offers helpful directions.
5. Higher percentage of guys.*
*Guys defined as shorts-and-baseball cap.