1. Eggs in cocktails. Not the whites or yellows, but the shells.
2. Sleeve garters on short-sleeve shirts. In the same vein, vintage vests with no undershirt.
3. Cocktail-shaking flair. Just pour my drink. Unless your flair looks really cool.
4. Sculpted, overly-waxed mustaches. Not on mixologists, but on cocktails themselves.
5. Waiting 20 minutes to order a drink only to find they're out of "pineapple gomme" or "chinchona syrup," which are totally real things that have happened to us.
6. Artisanal, locally sourced, organic Red Bull and vodka. You can't improve perfection.
© 2021 Style Weekly