1. Yohman's Garden buckwheat honey: Dark and delicious with a whiskey and caramel nose. yohmansgarden.com.
2. Flower Child chocolate-chip challah: Beautifully packaged for a holiday breakfast or brunch. facebook.com/FlowerChildHomestead.
3. Sweet, Salty, Sour & Co. pickled garlic (Dracula's dilemma): A man's pickle, if that could be a thing. sweetsoursalty.net.
4. Kim Kim sauce: Richmond's own, distinct version of a red-hot sauce. facebook.com/kimkimsauce.
5. Camden's Dogtown Market bacon jam: How can anyone go wrong here? cdmrva.com.
6. Reginald's bourbon pecan peanut butter: Brown sugar, molasses, pecan and bourbon, yes. reginaldshomemade.com.
7. Salt Pork full miniato sausage: Italian sea salt and fresh truffles will win over even the pickiest of food friends. salt-pork.com.
8. Dany's pimiento cheese: Made by Richmond's own certified cheesemonger. facebook.com/CheeseSiren.
9. Chocolate Cravings smoked almond and sea salt bark: For the serious chocolate lover. choccravings.com.
10. Daddy G's Smokin' Salsa: Big, bold and spicy with jalapeños smoked in apple wood. facebook.com/DaddyGsRockinSalsa.