1. A Rumple X-mas: Squeeze a liberal amount of chocolate syrup into a medium-sized shooter glass that's already filled with ice-cold Rumple Minze. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and quaff immediately. Makes Rumple more palatable and tastes like Christmas.
2. CrA"me brA¯lAce martini: Mix vanilla vodka with Frangelico and Cointreau, shake and serve in a chilled cocktail glass with a crushed-graham-cracker rim.
3. Brandy Avondale: Add Baileys, Tuaca, rich Godiva chocolate liqueur and cream to brandy. Shake and strain into a snifter. Garnish with ground nutmeg and cinnamon.
4. The cinnamon apple: Blend Cruzan rum with apple juice, stir in cinnamon and sugar. Garnish with an apple slice.
5. The snowball: Combine Grey Goose Vodka, Khalua and heavy cream in a shaker and strain over crushed ice into a martini glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
6. The Irish Santa: A frothy combination of eggnog, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Myers Dark Rum, White CrA"me de Cacao and nutmeg will warm you from the inside out.