- Schwarzschild Jewelers
1. 5-carat, canary-yellow diamond ring from Schwarzschild Jewelers. Price: $102,500.
Designer Christopher Slowinski of Christopher Designs will show this piece and others at a trunk show at the Carytown Schwarzschild location Dec. 16 (by invitation only) and Dec. 17 (open to the public).
- 2012 Fiat 500c Lounge Convertible
2. 2012 Fiat 500c Lounge Convertible from Whitten Fiat of Richmond. Price: About $25,000.
Cuter than a puppy and more fun than a Matchbox car. Plus, it almost fits under the tree.
3. Custom home replica playhouse from PoshTots. Price: Starting at $10,000.
Playhouse artisans will design and build a perfect, small-scale model of your house — like a mini-Versailles for your little Marie Antoinette.
4. Giant Buddha from These Four Walls. Price: $5,000.
Give your sweetie the gift of enlightenment — or its earthly manifestation, anyway — with a two-and-a-half ton, cement-stone Buddha.
5. Brooklyn Cruiser bike from Pibby's Bicycle & Skate. Price: $499.
With its vintage feel, leather seat and two-speed kick shift, this is the bike your inner child wants to ride when he grows up. Men's and women's models are available in black and butter cream.