The Score


-2Gov. Timothy Kaine leaves town, putting a hold on his duties in Virginia to campaign for Barack Obama in Kansas and Texas. Ah, sure, we watch the "Yes We Can" video on YouTube 76 times in a row, but Kaine gets to go to Texas.

-3From a poll conducted by Christopher Newport University, we learn that 72 percent of Richmond voters want new city leadership. The other 28 percent are Wilder.

-4Chesterfield County learns that the State Board of Elections won't certify more than 100 handwritten votes in the primary, made when ballots ran out. So once again, Paul "Stinky" McTeat is denied his shot at the seat.

-1Sam Moore, the owner of the nearly-nude entertainment venue Club Velvet, is arraigned on two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. He'll be paying any fines in $1 bills.

+3Richmond residents get an extra day with leap year. We use it to complain about an extra day of winter.

Click here for more Forum

Add a comment