Galleries

Firefighting in Chesterfield County: the Original Thirteen Departments

When: Mondays-Sundays. Continues through Oct. 31 2013

An exhibit featuring pictures, memorabilia and equipment dating to 1928. Opening day will feature a ribbon cutting at 11 a.m. and displays of retired firetrucks presented by the Old Dominion Historical Fire Society, weather permitting and the Chesterfield Fire Safety House. Authors David Creasy (“Chesterfield Fire Department, the Original Thirteen Departments”) and Tom Hermon (“Oren Fire Apparatus Photo Archive”) will be signing their books. Also on display will be the exhibit, “Post Offices of Chesterfield County: Connecting the Community Since 1794.”

Tags

Reviews

Current Rating
not yet rated

Add a review

Rating

Select a star to rate.